Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy BirthDAy SaYang....


Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.

Let me sing you a love song
About what I feel in my heart;
Butterflies can't find nectar
Whenever we're apart.
You're a flower in bloom.
In the dark, in the gloom,
It's you who brightens my day.
How many ways do I need you?
Every day, every way, come what may.

Happy Birthday Sayanggg!

1 comments:

Shukoq on February 8, 2010 at 9:49 AM said...

happy bezday gk sayang..haha

Post a Comment

 

The Journey of My Life Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting